The World-Class Education System
- Among world’s top 100 higher education institutes, Singapore has two out of its six publicly funded universities. It is also known as the best city for students. With the western ideologies and methodologies, Singapore education systems are highly advanced to encourage students for the independent learning. Students get enormous opportunities to study as it comprises several education and research centers set up by 16 leading foreign universities. It offers comprehensive education from utmost quality teaching to advance research facility and internationally recognized public school system.
- For Study in Singapore, tuition fees and living cost are very affordable compared to other countries. In addition, skilled students have opportunities to get financial assistance such as scholarship, study loans, tuition fee subsidy and bursaries. The cost of living is very affordable that also become a favorable factor for students. Thus, with quality education students can also enjoy affordable living in this beautiful country.
Global Career Prospect for Students
- As a business-friendly country, Singapore also offers several career opportunities. Singapore universities have collaborations with many leading global institutions. It gives opportunity to spend one or two semesters in a partner university as a part of student exchange program. It is also a gateway to other Asian countries including Thailand, Malaysia, Indonesia and many other offers endless job opportunities to students.
Beautiful & Safe Country
- Even a very small country, Singapore offers high standards of living. It is also known as the Garden City. The city is very clean with stringent rules for cleanliness and has several green parks. The crime rate is very low due to very strict low. In addition, streets and public transportation are also very safe even for first time visitors. Thus, Singapore is very beautiful and safe country for students. It is also a famous holiday destination for visitors.
- Grade 1 to 6, 4 year foundation and 2 years orientation courses
Pre University & Post Secondary Studies
- There are two stream normal (secondary 1 to 5) and express stream (secondary 1 – 4).
- Students get admission into a junior college or pre-university center or a polytechnic once they pass GCE ‘O’ level examination on completion of Secondary 4 or 5.
- 2 Years program useful for students looking for higher education in the University
- 3 to 4 year courses, there is a wide range of courses offered by polytechnics. They offer industry based education as an alternative option of junior colleges for students looking for post-secondary studies. Students who completed GCE O level can directly enter Polytechnics.
- Pre-University - 3 years, to get admission into University.
- Students need to complete GCE A level at Junior college or 3 years at Pre-university and need to secure a good score to get admission in a university.
- Primary Education – Grade 1 to 6 - Age 7 to 13 (6 years)
- Secondary – GCE O/Normal Level – Grade 7 to 10 - Age 14 to 17 (4 years).
- Secondary – GCE A Level – Grade 10 - to 13 (2 years).
- Tertiary – Bachelor – 3 years.
- Tertiary – Master – 1 year.
- Tertiary – Doctoral (PhD)– 2 years.
- Check for your desire course availability in colleges/universities and collect all information related to admission process/fee structure.
- Start preparing an application to Singapore colleges/university.
- Submit application to Singapore colleges/university.
- Receive Admission Letter from College/university of Singapore.
- Pay registration fee to college/University as an acceptance of admission letter.
- Start preparing financial and income related documents for visa application.
- Prepare for applying Student visa application for Singapore.
- Submit Visa Application for Singapore Student Visa (Singapore immigration and checkpoint authority (ICA)).
- Once you receive Student Visa Approval letter from university of Singapore, you need to pay tuition fees and get fee receipt.
- There is a higher success rate for Student Visa of Singapore. Moreover, the overall visa process is trouble-free and fast. Students need to pay tuition fees only after confirmation of student visa which becomes a positive factor for them. Once you receive a Singapore Student Visa, start preparation to go Singapore and boost your career in a leading education hub of Asia.
Southern Cross University, Australia
University of Technology Sydney
La Trobe University, Australia
Cape Breton University, Canada