Why Study In Australia?
Australia ranks higher in education, health, quality of life as well as economic freedom, etc. When you prefer Australia for higher education, it returns value for your money. It offers responsive and practical education designed specifically by comprehending recent scenario of the world. All courses comprise the latest innovations.
Most Advanced & Economical Education
- Due to its unmatched advantages, today, Australia is known as the most preferable destination for the international students that offer cost-effective yet most advanced study options. With best quality and advanced courses, its economical cost of living and great lifestyle have enhanced its reputation as the best country for higher education.
Best Quality Education
- With innovative teaching, research and training facilities, educational institutes in Australia offers unmatched international career prospects for students after graduation with career related training. Most of the colleges and universities are accredited by leading international accrediting bodies in the world. Its rich-libraries, most modern classrooms and labs enhances the interest of students in their study.
Global Reputation and Recognition
- Eight out of 100 world’s top universities are in Australia and the higher university ranking system has enhanced reputation of Australian Education Institutes all across the world. Moreover, 15 Nobel Prize laureates are produced by Australia. The country is also popular for discoveries and innovation in different areas. Students having a degree from Australian university have excellent placement opportunities anywhere in the world.
Diversity of Education
- With over 22000 courses offered by 1100 institutes, such an array of courses and degrees gives tremendous options to study in Australia. Students can have options to move between one qualification levels as well as from one institute to another. They have great choices between universities, English language training and vocational education. The range of courses includes Computer Science, Physical Sciences, Engineering & Technology, Business & Economics, Life Sciences, Social sciences, Law, Clinical and several more.
- With study, students can work up to 20 hours per week in Australia. It helps them to earn money with study. There are many opportunities for students to get work in their field that give them actual work experience with study. After completing bachelor or master degree, students get permit for a post study work. Moreover, for married students, spouse will allow to work for full-time legally.
- There are excellent scholarship opportunities for students offered by the Australian government and universities. Highly skilled students with good academic achievements have great chances of scholarship to study in Australia. The deferent types of scholarship include international scholarships, Australia Awards, fellowship and several others offered by the Government. The Australian government offers more than $200,000,000 scholarship to international students.
Australia’s Education System
The education system in Australia is similar in structure as in India (10+2+3)
Primary and Secondary School
- Primary School - K.G. to Grade 6
- Secondary School - Grade 7 to Grade 10
- Senior Secondary School /College: Grade 11, 12
- Tertiary Education - It includes higher education (including Universities) and vocational education & training (VET).
Australian Qualifications Framework
- In 1995, the Australian Qualifications Framework (AQF) was established which is a national policy. It covers qualifications from the tertiary education section besides the senior secondary school.
- If you do not want to enroll in community college, you can take direct admission in college or university for four year undergraduate program in order to get a bachelor degree.
Vocational Education & Training (VET)
- VET offers practical skills related to the subject and is further divided into two sections
- Technical and Further Education (TAFE) ( it is a technical education system which is nationally recognized by the government)
- Private Technical Education Providers
- Students are awarded with a diploma, associate diploma, certificates and advanced certificates on the successful completion of courses.
- TAFE, Technical and Further Education in Australia is the largest tertiary education provider. It offers credit to students for their study portion they opted at TAFE. It works as a bridge to get admission in leading universities of Australia.
- There are 43 universities in Australia in which two international universities, 40 Australian universities and one private specialty university. You can study in any of the universities to get the degree as follows.
- Undergraduate – Bachelor Degree
- Undergraduate Diploma
- Associate Diploma
- Graduate Certificates and Graduate Diploma
- Bachelor Degree (With Honors)
- Masters Degree
- Postgraduate Degree – Doctorate
Southern Cross University, Australia
University of Technology Sydney
La Trobe University, Australia
Cape Breton University, Canada
UNBC, Canada University
From Student's Heart
I have got my UK visa. Throughout the process both of my consultants where very supportive and helpful. Komal mam and Himani mam have handled my case very well and have been very kind and helpful in this journey. Process is easy and quick. Got my offer letter in within 10 days and my visa in 12 days of visa application. Thankyou very much Reyna consultants for your efforts and time.
My name is Abhi Patel. After my 12th grade I was interested in abroad study so I joined Reyna Overseas Mehsana for IELTS coaching and I got 7 band. Then I started my visa file from here and applied in few colleges and got the offer letter from Seneca college and after that we applied for visa and received visa in some time. Thanks to Reyna Overseas and it's staff. Highly recommended.
i had ielts coaching from reyna overseas and with 6.5 band i applied my admission in lockdown period and got my seat done also my visa For UK has been granted, the entire journey with reyna overseas was good and supportable.