Why Study In Poland
When it comes to Study in Poland, it meets all high European standards from specialized education to diversified opportunities to choose your study program. Students can select medicine, engineering, arts, biotechnology, business and many other fields to get a degree. The degree offer by the universities are not only recognized in Europe countries, but, popularly recognized, globally. With rich history and culture, higher visa rate and three year work permit after study, you will definitely get an answer of your question, Why Study in Poland ?
- The higher education system of Poland is very advanced. The quality of the education offers is evaluated and monitor regularly. The Polish Accreditation Committee, the Conference of Rectors of the Academic Schools and the General Council for Science and Higher Education are the main in charge of Polish Institutes for quality assurance. International students have options to choose courses from over 5000 courses which are approved by the Polish Accreditation Committee. There are several fields of study comprises excellent grade. Poland universities are highly specialized and comprise key importance in the overall European education system.
- Poland offers good scholarship opportunity as there is several scholarships available with defined limits. Finance offer by the Polish Government or the foreign partner government with an objective to increase exchange as a part of the study of specific fields. Many universities also offer scholarship for academic excellence.
Economical Living and Studying
- Compared to other European countries, the cost of living in Poland is very low even the economic growth of the country in increasing. The basic study cost, food, transportation as well as accommodation are also affordable in Poland when you compared it with other countries. Moreover, cultural events and other entertainment are also cost-effective in Poland.
Safe and Cultural Life
- In European countries, Poland is the safest country for international students. Having historical heritage, people in Poland offer unmatched hospitality. They are very friendly in nature and welcome guests as well as very helpful. The people of the country interested in enjoy life with several cultural activities as well as music, sports, and many other festivals gives vibrant feeling to live and learn with study.
Poland's Education System
- Primary School – From Age 7 to 13 (6 year).
- Duration for compulsory education in Poland is from 6 to 18 years.
- Middle – Grade (7 to 9) From Age 13 to 16 years.
Vocational & Technical Education
- Middle – From Age 16 to 18, Basic Vocational School (2 year).
- Secondary – Technical Secondary School from Age 16 to 20 years (4 years).
- It is provided by basic vocational schools and technical schools. (4 year for technical school) It teaches students about trades and different occupations.
- Basic Vocational Schools for 2 years and offer competence certificate in different fields.
- General Secondary School offer 3 years vocational education in some fields which are mentioned by the Polish Classification of Activities.
Tertiary / Higher Education
- Bachelor Degree – (University First Level) 3 years.
- Master Degree – (University Second Level) 2 years.
- Doctorates – (University Third Level) 3 to 4 years.
Step By Step Process for Poland Student Visa
- Select the course you are looking to study in Poland and find the course availability in college/Universities and inquire about fee structure and mandatory exams.
- Clear mandatory exams [ IELTS, TOFEL, PTE] as required by college/university for admission.
- Start preparation for submitting an admission application.
- Submit application for admission in college/university of Poland.
- Receive letter from college/University regarding admission.
- Start preparing financial/income related documents for visa application
- Pay tuition fees to college/university of Poland.
- After receiving an admission acceptance letter/invitation letter, start preparing for visa application.
- Submit online visa application for Poland Student Visa
- Schedule appointment for visa interview at Consulate/Embassy of Poland.
- Start preparation to attend the visa interview on your scheduled date.
- Attend a visa interview.
- Once you receive a Poland Student Visa, you can start preparing to go Poland to accomplish your dream.
- The visa process for Poland is also very simple and fast. Make sure all about your accommodation, foreign currency, shopping, documents and other important things. With useful guidance from the right consultant, you can make your stay and study abroad comfortable and pleasant that help you to fortunate your career.
Southern Cross University, Australia
University of Technology Sydney
La Trobe University, Australia
Cape Breton University, Canada
UNBC, Canada University
From Student's Heart
I have got my UK visa. Throughout the process both of my consultants where very supportive and helpful. Komal mam and Himani mam have handled my case very well and have been very kind and helpful in this journey. Process is easy and quick. Got my offer letter in within 10 days and my visa in 12 days of visa application. Thankyou very much Reyna consultants for your efforts and time.
My name is Abhi Patel. After my 12th grade I was interested in abroad study so I joined Reyna Overseas Mehsana for IELTS coaching and I got 7 band. Then I started my visa file from here and applied in few colleges and got the offer letter from Seneca college and after that we applied for visa and received visa in some time. Thanks to Reyna Overseas and it's staff. Highly recommended.
i had ielts coaching from reyna overseas and with 6.5 band i applied my admission in lockdown period and got my seat done also my visa For UK has been granted, the entire journey with reyna overseas was good and supportable.